CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES ASSOCIATE JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
The individual will assist Program Directors with the various components needed to initiate, execute, and conclude course related project requirements. This position is responsible for providing customer service support for all product types through social media channels, emails and phone calls. The individual will work with Program Directors to fill public and partnership courses through direct sales channels and advertising campaigns.
- Provide customer service for all products and services.
- Answer phones and respond to customer service questions.
- Support and assist Program Director(s) to implement deliver and close out projects.
- Coordinate and support quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC), process improvement, in coordination with Program Director (s).
- Complete project administrative duties, as assigned.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s capabilities, products, and services.
- Identify business development & Sales opportunities and communicate them to the applicable staff.
- Run product specific advertising campaigns on social media and google adds
- Execute (client dependent) public course project sales orders and invoices by maintaining general knowledge of client contract terms & billable items, in coordination with applicable internal stakeholders.
- Maintain an active positive presence for the company on Social Media answering questions and comments in a timely manor around public courses.
- Effectively convey the RMI brand in both written and verbal business development discussions.
- Maintain departmental continuity by participating in internal project updates
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Beginning to intermediate skills with office management software, Office 360, etc.
- Customer focused attitude.
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to balance result with other business considerations.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job also operates in a warehouse. Lifting up to 80 lbs. individually is required for this role.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for long periods of time. The employee must constantly reach with hands and fingers. Employee must be able to work in close contact with small and large groups. Frequent hearing and talking is required. The employee must constantly reach with hands and fingers. Extensive keyboard typing is required.
Position Type & Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend work requirements.
This position is expected to occasionally travel within company service area. A safe and reliable mode of transportation is required for this position. Reimbursement for mileage is addressed in the RMT Travel Policy.
Required Education and Experience
- Graduate of RMT Training course that is a Wilderness First Responder or higher
- One to three years of related customer service or training experience.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
- 2+ years project coordination experience preferred.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send a cover letter, resume or CV, and a copy of your credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you wish to be an Account Manager with Remote Medical Training.
- Professional experience as an Account Management.
- Additional relevant background and experience that will prepare you to be an Account Manager.
- Any relevant experience in remote, wilderness or emergency medicine.