WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for scheduling, executing and coordinating the logistics of our project's equipment. The individual works with internal and external parties to build and grow vendor relationships allowing the company to purchase and receive equipment in the most cost effective manner. The job requires a high degree of organizational skills and the ability to manage schedules against logistical timelines. The Warehouse Coordinator is expected to organize the various components needed to schedule, pack, ship, track, receive, maintain and restock our equipment as it deploys and returns from projects.
- Manage, communicate and track the logistics of assigned projects, including, but not limited to: Purchasing, receiving, planning, scheduling, coordinating the logistics of all physical goods associated with a project.
- Build and maintain vendor relations for equipment purchases, preferred pricing and maintain inventory of our equipment at minimum levels.
- Communicate any potential or actual issues, problems, or additional logistics information to the Director of logistics with recommended solutions.
- Develop, manage and enhance operational and administrative functions and tasks, as they relate to the project coordinator responsibilities.
- Establish and communicate shipping timelines which integrate calendars, schedules, and tasks while monitoring progress and notify the applicable parties of shipping progression and/or a potential or actual disruption.
- Provides advice to participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
- Implement budgets and meet cost standards by monitoring equipment & consumable expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Act as the point of contact for logistical support to all applicable parties related to the assigned project. .
- Verifies uploads and analyzes the accuracy of all data associated with the field delivery of assigned projects.
- Complete project administrative & support duties, as assigned.
- Comply with and enforce industry, corporate and other related policies and procedures.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s capabilities, products, and services.
- Maintain departmental continuity by participating in project updates within operational team
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Intermediate skills with office management software, Office 360, etc.
- Customer and employee focused attitude.
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to balance results with other business considerations.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for long periods of time. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. They will need to be able to regularly lift up to 60 lb unassisted.
Position Type & Hours of Work
This is an hourly, non-exempt position. Hours estimated at 30hrs/week and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend work requirements.
This position is expected to occasionally travel within the company service area. A safe and reliable mode of transportation is required for this position. Reimbursement for mileage is addressed in the RMT Travel Policy.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
- 2+ project/warehouse coordination or management years of experience required.
- PMP Certification or equivalent education and experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send a cover letter, resume or CV, and a copy of your credentials to: email@example.com
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you wish to be an Account Manager with Remote Medical Training.
- Professional experience as an Account Management.
- Additional relevant background and experience that will prepare you to be an Account Manager.
- Any relevant experience in remote, wilderness or emergency medicine.