ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
The Account Manager role maintains and grows relationships with customers, while achieving assigned sales and profit growth goals. Reporting to the CEO, the Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in customer accounts. This position is primarily responsible for selling and supporting the Company’s account and associated contracts, focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with primary points of contact for assigned strategic clients.
- Understand and manage all aspects of client contract terms, including deliverables, pricing, points of contact, renewal dates, and other requirements.
- Provide on-going support for key accounts and serve as liaison between sales and multiple departments who provide services for those accounts.
- Oversee each client’s purchasing plan for the year.
- Manage a budget & marketing plan for your accounts and provide suggestions for improvement and implement them to increase return on investment of that budget.
- Manage, communicate and track all aspects of assigned projects, including, but not limited to: planning, scheduling, deliverables, quality assurance, compliance, logistics, budgets, internal and external stakeholders’ expectations, issues, liability, risk, exposure, and financial responsibility.
- Execute monthly (client dependent) project sales orders and invoices by maintaining general knowledge of client contract terms & billable items, in coordination with applicable internal stakeholders.
- Communicate any potential or actual issues, problems, or additional project information which could have an adverse impact to the Program Manager and/or CEO with recommended solutions.
- Develop, manage and enhance operational and administrative functions and tasks, as they relate to the project coordinator responsibilities.
- Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
- Establishes and communicates project timelines which integrate calendars, schedules, and tasks while monitoring progress and notify the applicable parties of project progression and/or a potential or actual disruption.
- Act as the point of contact for logistical support to all applicable parties related to the assigned project.
- Document, communicate and monitor project risk, liability and exposure.
- Lead client’s customer satisfaction with RMT.
- Assist with new client set up by managing vendor paperwork.
- Manage cross-department projects and communications.
- Actively participate at professional meetings, attend exhibitions and conferences when applicable.
- Manage customers and their expectations in conjunction with sales team members.
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills, including advanced presentation skills.
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and strong team player with excellent customer relationship management & communication skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in office management software, Office 360, etc.
- Customer and employee focused attitude.
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to balance results with other business considerations.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type & Hours of Work
This is a full-time, exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, with occasional weekend work requirements.
This position is expected to occasionally travel within the company service area. A safe and reliable mode of transportation is required for this position. Reimbursement for mileage is addressed in the RMT Travel Policy.
Required Education and Experience
- College, university or technical school degree with 2-4 years business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 plus years of experience in sales in a professional capacity.
- Experience with client relationship development preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send a cover letter, resume or CV, and a copy of your credentials to: email@example.com
Your cover letter should include:
- Why you wish to be an Account Manager with Remote Medical Training.
- Professional experience as an Account Management.
- Additional relevant background and experience that will prepare you to be an Account Manager.
- Any relevant experience in remote, wilderness or emergency medicine.