CEO Update: Remote Medical Training Course Cancellations
Dear valued clients, customers and students,
As I sit in the office and reflect on the events of last week, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the efforts of my employees, our clients, along with health care providers, first responders and people all over the world as they rise to the challenge that COVID-19 brings. I am proud to work within this industry and alongside so many individuals and organizations who rise to the occasion without complaint when challenges are thrown their way. This is why I am so passionate about training people in the field of medicine. The industry draws people to it who are hard-working, compassionate and determined to provide the best medical care to people when they need it the most. It takes a special type of individual to be drawn to this kind of work and we are witnessing the efforts of those people around the world. My heart goes out to all the families and friends who have lost loved ones to this illness.
The reality of the virus is that it is establishing itself in the United States and the Pacific Northwest. In response to this, the CDC, WHO, and state and local health departments are giving ever-changing but specific guidance on methods for individuals, businesses, healthcare facilities, schools on methods to mitigate transmission rates. So to try and slow the spread of COVID-19 by following increasing social distancing recommendations, we have been currently asked and agree to the canceling of all courses that have more than 10 people enrolled. Remote Medical Training will be CANCELING any and all on site courses scheduled between March 17 and April 24, 2020. We will be continuing to offer online education for upcoming courses during this time for onsite courses that take place outside of the above date range. The Remote Medical Training office will be closed from Monday March 16, and re-open on Monday March 23, 2020.
In the next week our primary goals will be as follows:
- Ensure all staff currently deployed get home safely and in a timely manner
- Clean and disinfect our facilities and equipment
- Reach out to clients to reschedule all private courses set to run during the above time frame.
- Reach out to students currently enrolled in our public courses during the affected time frame to reschedule or receive a refund.
- Focus efforts to assist our local health care system to combat the virus with any of our relevant back stock of medical equipment used for PPE.
If you are registered for an upcoming course during the date range listed above, we would like to provide you the following options:
- Transfer to a future course free of charge
- Cancel registration of a course without paying cancellation fees
Thank you for your understanding,
Please feel free to contact us at Customerservice@remotemedical