Details RMAP Thailand
Experience providing Advanced Life Support patient care.
To meet the standard for recertification under the NREMT NCCP model the student must me a Current Paramedic under the NREMT.
*Students will be required to provide a copy of government-issued photo ID. For example: passport, driver’s license, state issued ID card, military ID, etc.
RMAP, CAPCE NREMT PARAMEDIC REFRESHER COURSE, ECSI eACLS, Healthcare Provider CPR (CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
RMAP three years, two years eACLS & Healthcare Provider (CPR)
Course Format and what is included in this price:
- Residential; All accommodations within Thailand, which have access to basic amenities and security
- All group transportation within Thailand
- All meals throughout your stay (country specific exceptions)
- All of your epic adventure and cultural immersion activities
- Funding for volunteer projects
- Drinking water 24/7.
What is not included in this price:
- Flights to and from Thailand and all associated air taxes, ticket fees, and any country entry and exit taxes.
- Medical and traveler’s insurance
- Passport and visa (specific to your citizenship)
- Vaccinations (specific to host country)
- Health Care Provider CPR 7th edition
- Remote Medical Training RMAP handbook